Monday, April 6, 2015

Fringe Fun

Hello Style Minds!

I apologize that I don’t post that often. Things are hectic in my life. I’m in my last semester of my first year of Uni, so school work takes up a big chuck of my time. I’m trying to figure out what other kinds of post that I’ll be create so stay tuned for that.  

So spring weather is finally upon us. Some of us are happy… some of us aren’t (Me being one of them haha). Though warmer weather means that playing with fashion becomes more fun! We start seeing more colors, we see pieces with more movement, and we see accessorizing to the max! One of the only downsides to spring are the cold mornings but warm afternoon. Here’s what I do as a happy medium.



Hat: Walmart
Sunglasses: Plato’s Closet
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Ross
Shorts: Plato’s Closet
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Belk
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

Now as you can see my outfit is focused on movement. I absolutely love anything fringe, and I instantly just fell in love with the lace kimono jacket. Fringe gives off that fun bohemian vibe whenever you’re just twirling around or even standing still, you still have that fun movement. I may be sporting dark colors, but I’m still able to feel light because of the fabric materials. I just can’t let dark colors go no matter what season. To keep from sporting all black (even tho all black outfits are super chic and always a go to) I decided to break out my little floral print shorts. I’ve always liked smaller floral prints, they just look at feel more dainty and can easily played to give off a different feel to your outfit depending on what you wear with it.





So between school work and social interactions, whenever I have time to myself I love making shirts. I do custom designs for myself as well as other people. I’ve slowly started taking orders from a few friends and post of those will be up sometime in the future. I’ll also post up a few more shirts I’ve created for myself. If you would like to see my creations, I’ve opened up an Instagram to post them @creative.bb

Until the next chapter!

bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *