Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Casual

Hello Style Minds!

Sorry I have not posted in eternity! I'm not gonna lie, but I've just gotten lazy... And recently my outfits haven't really been "blog worthy". Hopefully I can finally get back to it... Hopefully.

It’s been getting pretty hot where I live, and with the warm weather it can be a hassle wearing so much clothing. For this outfit I decided to opt for something more simple and casual.



Plaid Shirt: From My Friend Dee
Romper: H&M
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe

Now as you know I am such a big fan of rompers, and this one of course is no exception. The material is a light jersey which makes it super light and comfortable to wear. It’s a great casual piece to have as you don’t even need to add too much to it! Honestly, I could have just worn it on its own. To keep the casual look and feel, I decided to wear my trusty white converse. Nothing says casual more than a pair of chucks in the summer time. Just throwing my hair up into a bun and adding on a pair of shades, I’m ready for the summer day!  








Simple and casual is always a nice way to go during the summer!

Until next time!
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *