Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth of July

Hello Style Minds!!

Hope you guys had a fantastic week! If not, let’s hope the next one is better. Well Fourth of July weekend has passed and I hope that it was filled with nothing but fun and good times. Honestly, celebrating Fourth of July is one of my favorites. Friends, BBQ, fireworks, and sparklers. It’s just such an upbeat and fun holiday. My Fourth of July was a little…. Hectic to say the least, but I’d rather not get into details. Though overall it was still a fun day with my friends. Here’s my outfit for that day!



Hat: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Urban Outfitters


Now, this look is a little more sport and simple than most of my other outfits. The reason this outfit is so simple is my friends and I actually hung out at the lake. So of course I didn’t want to overdress. I’m actually quite a big fan of American Flag print. I really don’t know why, but I just enjoy the look of it. I’ve never thought that I could pull off the backwards snapback look, but now I feel like it’ll be an automatic sporty look for me from now on.  I had to twek my outfit a little due to the weather and change of plans, but in all it’s still close to the original outfit. I just added my sheer tights afterwards. I absolutely love this top, the cut, length, and material is perfect for the summer, but it still has the dark color that I adore.  









I hope this outfit gives you inspiration for next year or just when you want a simple and easy going look for the day!

I've had so many guest staying over at my house for the past couple of weeks. I'm also slowly building up a queue and will be able to hopefully post once a week every Monday or Tuesday 


Until the next chapter! 
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *