Monday, May 18, 2015

Black On Black

Hello Style Minds!

This was such a hectic week for me! I basically spent my entire week in creative mode (and gaming mode). From designing and creating t-shirts to prepping gifts for graduations. As I said in the last post, this upcoming week I have three graduations that I’ll possibly be attending. Three whole different outfits that I must come up with, talk about pressure. That will be an intense post to cover. 

Now this post is actually inspired from a post from my good friend, Jia, who also runs a fashion blog. She has made numerous posts of all black outfits. I thought, why not share how I put my own spin on one of my favorite trends. If you’d like to see how she styles an all-black outfit, check out her post here.


Sunglasses: Grad Gift
Denim Jacket: Hand-me-down
Top: H&M
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Converse Store
Watch: Kenneth Cole
Purse: Ross
Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: Charlotte Russe

Now all black outfits are chic in general, but it’s the pieces you choose and how you style it all that creates another look and feel to it. The version I’m sporting here is a more cutesy and fun way. Chic yet still casual. With the hot weather fast approaching (or in some cases, is already present) it can be difficult sporting an all-black outfit. For bottoms try going for either a black skirt or even black shorts or where a shorter sleeve top. My outfit felt like it just needed something else so I threw on my denim jacket.













It is so easy to play up all-black outfits if you don’t like the whole black look, trying wearing a bright color shoe, wearing a nice statement piece necklace, or even having a good statement handbag. It’s one of the easiest looks to put together.
   

Until the next chapter!
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *