Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Soft Blues

Hello Style Minds!

I know many of you are finishing up your school year, I’ve finally finished my first year of Uni about 2 weeks ago. I have never felt more relief. I have a whole range of friends graduating this month, whether it be college or high school. I have about three graduations I’ll be attending in the same week, so an outfit post will be coming from that pretty soon. Now that I’m on summer vacation, I have a couple things that I’m planning and sorting out. Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother’s Day weekend. I had given my mom some flowers and a card and we also went out for lunch. Here I am to share my outfit from this past weekend.


Now if you may or may not know, I’m someone who doesn’t wear bright colors or colors in generally that often. But with this Spring weather, what better than to bring out a soft pastel shade of color mix with some white. Chiffon dresses are also awesome to wear during the Spring time. It’s a light and comfortable feeling material. I could twirl nonstop while wearing chiffon.
  
Hat: Goodwill
Dress: Ross
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Small Boutique
Watch: Atlanta Apparel Mart
Bracelets: Forever 21 & Atlanta Apparel Mart (Cross)
Clutch: Icing  

Blue is one of my favorite colors and I absolutely adore this mint blue color. It just gives off such a light and soft feeling. You can probably tell I went crazy accessorizing with this outfit, but with a simple looking dress it’s one of the best ways to play it up. Whenever I wear my sunhat, I always have that 1940s/Southern Belle sort of feel. This outfit is a great look for outdoor events.












Quite a few of my outfits tend to fluctuate in style, but that’s what I love to do. I loving going from a sweet cute vibe to a hard rocker the next. Once of the best things about fashion is just experimenting to see what fits you. It’s taken me a bit to actually figure out what is my style. While I’m usually going for a more urban look, I can’t help but love straying from it now and again. Don’t be afraid to go out of your comfort zone now and again, you never know.

Until the next chapter!
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *