Saturday, May 30, 2015

Graduation Guest Outfits

Hello Style Minds!

So last weekend was a CRAZYYY weekend. As most of you know last weekend was grad week for me (as in attending), I had left my house Thursday afternoon and did not come home till Monday morning (only to go out later that day for a grad party). I had attended three different graduations, one on Thursday, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. I also didn’t want to pack too many things while staying over at my friends’ houses, mainly shoes. I'm sorry that this post is so late, it would have been up on Tuesday, but unfortunately with all the craziness going on I didn’t really have a chance to take pictures of myself wearing the outfits those days. So I had to wait until I had a chance to re-wear and take pictures of these outfits for this post. Each outfit has its own different vibe and style to it.

Black Chic


Hat: H&M

Necklace: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Blazer: From Mom
Shorts: Papaya
Shoes: From Mom
The graduation I attended for this day was actually held at night which was perfect for this outfit. Having a nearly all black outfit isn’t usually ideal for the daytime (though it can work out in most cases). The top and the shorts have a casual and comfortable feel to it. By adding the blazer and a pair of heels, the outfit instantly portrays a more semi-sophisticated feel.





Simplistic Girly Girl

Demi Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: From Mom
This graduation was held during the late afternoon. For this outfit I wanted to give off a more girlish vibe. Each piece of this outfit are staple pieces in my closet, and once put together it makes a perfect outfit. Each piece has a simple little detail whether it be the color or the material, to make each stand out. Again pairing heels with an outfit can instantly make an outfit look dressier.






Urban Boho


Kimono: Ross
Romper: Ross
Belt: From Dad
Shoes: From Mom
This graduation was held during mid-afternoon.  Now this outfit is SUPER easy to put together, as it only contains four pieces to it. Rompers are a great thing to have in your closet. They’re easy to put on and they come it different cuts, colors, and prints! Tribal print rompers are one of my favorites because you don’t need to play it up as much. I didn’t want to show too much skin, so I added my lace kimono which matched the lace detail of my romper and the fringe adds amazing movement. If you don’t already know what I’ll say about heels, then you’ll need to reread the other two outfits again.





Usually for graduations people want to dress up nicely. Though having to sit there for who knows how long, waiting for the person you’re there to get called, and for the very end of the graduation ceremony. you want to also make sure you’re comfortable. Graduations are such an amazing celebrations for those you really care about. In the end it doesn’t really matter what you’re wearing, but why you’re there. I loved being able to see my three closest friends achieve this milestone in their lives. Did any of you have/are going to have graduations to go to? What did you wear? Or maybe you’re the one graduating, if so congrats to you 2015 grad!

Until the next chapter!
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *