Monday, June 22, 2015

Dark Yet Lovely

Hello Style Minds!

So this summer has been going by quite fast. My cousin was in town for about two weeks and she’s already leaving (so sad). I had a rough start of the week last week because the car I was using that day broke down, but all went well in the end. We went out almost every single day. Usually that would mean more outfit posts, but honestly they were all pretty simple. Thought maybe some of those outfits will appear on here, who knows? As I mentioned in my last post, I’ve bought and received a bunch of clothes. The next post will possibly be a clothing haul post! Trust me, it’s quite a haul as well.

Besides all the craziness of my cousin being here, this past Sunday was Father’s Day. I hope you all had a wonderful time. My dad has a very huge influence on my life. Besides being a silent support system for me, he’s actually the person I get most of my traits from (personality and physically). I really am my father’s daughter.

This look is probably one of my favorites so far. Almost every single piece in this outfit was actually gifted to me, but I was able to find out where each piece was from.

Hat: From Cousin (Urban Outfitters)
Dress: From my friend Dee (Forever 21)
Lace Kimono: Ross
Shoes: From Sister (Old Navy)
Lip Color: NYC Mahogany

I’ve always seen that dark vampy sort of style, but never thought I would be able to pull it off. I really wanted to try a dark lip because I never really wear lipstick in general and I absolutely love it! Will most definitely become my go-to look! Honestly though, my make-up is actually my everyday look just with the added lip color.  My black brimmed hat is becoming one of my staple pieces, I’ve literally worn it three times within one week. As always I’m sporting a dark color scheme, it’s just what looks and works best for me. The lace, fringe, and floral print are what make give this look the feminine feel. The vibe is fun loving yet dark and I absolutely love it.








Featuring Papa B! 


Any looks/trends you're wanting to try? Why not go for it!

Until the next chapter! 
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *