Monday, June 29, 2015

Cousin Visit Clothing Haul!

Hello Style Minds!

So it’s finally here! A haul post, and the very first one at that. During my cousin’s two-week stay we went shopping quite a bit. I hadn’t really done any big shopping pre-hand because I was waiting for her visit. As you can see I have quite the haul. I’ve listed down each place I went to and what I bought. Shout out to my cousin and my friend Dee for gifting me some clothes as well!!

Goodwill
  • Bomber Jacket
  • Quarter Sleeve Striped Tee
  • Striped Tee
  • White Pocket Tee


Plato's Closet
  • Dark Patterned Zip-Up Hoodie
  • Collared Chiffon Blouse
  • Black Distressed Shorts


Forever 21
  • Oversized Tee
  • American Flag Snapback


Charlotte Russe
  • Sunglasses


H&M
  • Cream Zip-Up Hoodie
  • Pocket Tee
  • Striped Tee

From My Cousin
  • Oversized Denim Shirt
  • Palm Tree Crop Top
  • Black Brimmed Hat

From My Friend Dee 
  • Floral Print Dress
  • Horse Print Blouse
  • Two-Toned Black and Grey Long Sleeve
  • Cross Print Pocket Long Sleeve
  • Peter Pan Collar Long Sleeve
  • Red and Yellow Plaid Button Up
  • Blue Plaid Button Up
  • Floral Button Up
  • Dress
  • Front Zipper Skirt 
  • Frilled Skirt 






You've already seen a couple pieces in my last two post. I am so excited to style the rest of these pieces with what I already have in my wardrobe! I’ve already had to do one closet purge to make room for what I’ve received, but I’m going to have to do it once more (such a hassle lol). Look forward to the future posts with these pieces!!

Until next time!
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *