Monday, June 15, 2015

City Day Out

Hello Style Minds!

I hope everyone’s summer is going well. Mine started off a bit slow but now it’s starting to pick up. My cousin is in town so of course it’s being filled with fun hang outs and, of course, shopping! I’ve gotten quite a pile of clothes that I’ve receive this weekend. On top of going to Plato’s Closet and Goodwill on Friday, my cousin actually gave me 2 pieces and a friend of mine also sent me a package of clothes. Clothing haul soon? Perhaps.

This past Sunday, my family and I had spent the entire day in the city of Atlanta. We went from Zoo Atlanta, lunch at the CNN center, and finished off at the World of Coke. Here is the outfit I wore for the day!


Hat: From Cousin
Sunglasses: Mall Kiosk
Top: Cotton On
Shorts: Plato’s Closet (American Eagle)
Shoes: Converse   

Now the weather for that day was fairly hot. The temperature was around the lower 90’s, but the humidity (Oh Georgia humidity) made if feel like it was in the mid 90’s (though it was still bearable). I spent a long time the night before trying to figure out what to wear. Of course I wanted to wear pieces that were comfortable since I would be out for a long period of time as well as walking everywhere.

I love this vertical striped top, it’s perfect for the summer time as it lets your arms breathe but doesn’t expose the upper half as much. Of course shorts are an essential to wear for the summer, and I’m glad I picked up these distressed black pair of shorts. Whenever I know I’ll be doing a lot of walking I always have the tendency to lean towards wearing a pair of converse. They’re just so simple and comfortable to walk in. To finish off the look I wore a big black brimmed hat. I always been in love with the look brimmed hats gave. This outfit shows off the urban side of my style.











What big summer plans do you guys have coming up? Going out of town? Chilling with some friends? Work? Or maybe just spending some downtime at home.


Until the next chapter!  
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *