Thursday, January 8, 2015

Comfort Over Style? Worry Not!


Hello Style Minds!

I hope you all had a fabulous week. Unfortunately I spent most of my weekend with a sickness and slept most of the time. Thankfully I was able to get better by Sunday.
One of the many things that people struggle with when choosing an outfit is wanting to be stylish but having to sacrifice being comfortable or vice versa. But do not fret! There is a way to achieve both.




Top: Plato’s Closet
Joggers: Ross
Wedges: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Gift
Necklace: Charlotte Russe  

Now I’m someone who absolutely cannot wear sweatpants out in the public eye under any circumstance. When I first saw joggers I just thought of them as another pair of sweatpants, when in fact you can turn them into a happy medium of comfort and style. You can dress them up for a clean and chic look as I did with a nice button-up shirt and a pair of heels or wedges. You could tone it down for a more casual look by wearing a pair of converse (or any type of sneakers) and a nice tee. Now I've seen most joggers that look exactly like mine that run about $15 or so, but I was able to buy mine for only $9!! It’s all about where you look and shop.











Like many others, my Spring semester of college is beginning. I hope your first week back runs smoothly. I know “dressing up” for classes can be a hassle, but remember a simple tuck or accessory can really turn up your outfit in the end. All you have to do is try!

Until the next chapter!
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *