Sunday, January 25, 2015

Showing Your Fangirl Side

Hello Style Minds!

So I have been an avid fan of K-pop (or Hallyu) for a good six years now.  So yes, I can be classified as one of those crazy fangirls. I’ve been able to find good music and meet amazing people through different fandoms. Now like some fans, I don’t really have a solid source of money and fan products can be a bit pricey. With Kpop clothing, I never want to be too obvious of showing my fangirl side as most merchandise does. So all these fan shirts I actually DESIGNED and HAND-MADE MYSELF. (minus the actual band logos of course
)


Band: EXO
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Marshall’s
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Hat: Walmart



Band: Madtown
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Beanie: H&M



Band: GOT7
Jeans: Urban Behavior
Shoes: Urban Outfitters



Two of these designs I made for my friends the other was made for a cousin of mine.
Band: B.A.P for my friend Dee 
Band: EXO for my cousin Joy 
Band: B2ST for my friend Jia 


And here’s a little extra design.


Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Marshall’s 

Showing your fangirl side can be done in a stylish and chic way.

Until the next chapter!

bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *