Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ringing In The New Year

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. This is my very first post on this blog as well as this year of 2015! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years whether it was spent partying 2014, out or just a relaxing evening at home. I myself had attended a New Years Eve party and our theme was “something sparkling”.





Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Hand-Me-Down
Tights: H&M
Watch: Kenneth Cole
Rings: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Forever 21


Now as someone who is not a big fan of sparkles and glitter, having the sequences only on the front side of the bodice was the perfect amount for me. With the simple flowy skirt, this dress allowed me to play it up a little more with minimal accessories. And even though it’s a bit chilly this time of year, a good pair of sheer tights underneath is a great way to still show off your legs. For long nights out, try to wear more sturdy and comfortable heels and these booties are definitely my best friend. They give me the height I need, and I can walk and stand in them for hours.  







I hope that your New Years Eve was filled with fun and happy memories. May you all have an amazing start of the New Year.

p.s. Sorry for the bad quality of photos. Bad lightening and not being able to find your more decent camera can do that.

Until the next chapter!


bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *