Monday, January 19, 2015

Lazy, Simple, Easy.

Hello Style Minds!

Yes I know it’s been awhile since I’ve posted. Lately I’ve been feeling a bit sluggish and my outfits haven’t been up to par. But what better post to make than to share what I wear on my laziest of days.  Whenever we feel slothful we always just want to throw some random t-shirt and jeans on. I think the best way to handle a lazy day is to grab a few basic pieces. 


Top: H&M
Shorts: DIY
Cardigan: Forever 21 (Guy's section)
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Ross
Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: Claire’s  

Now this whole outfit is just based on my go-to pieces. An oversized cardigan is one of my absolute favorite things! It’s comfortable, yet still makes that little touch to an outfit. Now I myself actually hate wearing jeans when I’m feeling lazy or lethargic, I always like to opt for either leggings or shorts because they are easy to slide into and move around in. Now with the colder weather I love wearing a pair of opaque or sheer pair of tights underneath because it just feels like another layer of skin. And what more comfortable shoes than combat boots? Out of any kind of shoe, combat boots are literally my best friend. I will opt for them over anything else. Now as for a top, I love wearing crop tops. They’re more light feeling and flowing than an average t-shirt and as someone who as an extremely short torso, I’m able to wear them like a regular shirt.









I hope this gives everyone a little guidance whenever you don’t want to put so much into your look but still look presentable.

Until the next chapter!
bbsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *